Roofer in Bishopbriggs, Cumbernauld, North Glasgow & East Dunbartonshire
Roof Installation Process:
- A kit for scaling the roof that’s safe including scaffold a safety equipment.
- We sweep the roof clean of dirt and debris.
- set up ropes and safety equipment.
- make sure to look and call a noise below before dropping any roofing materials or debris.
- Use only safe ladders that are in good condition and can handle all of our team’s weight.
- Begin your roofing installation
Roofing Repairs in Glasgow and restoration work:
Get a quote…
“A huge thank you to Tommy, and the guys. Amazing job on our roof and gutters. Amazing customer service and such a helpful, genuine guy! Will highly recommend to everybody! Thanks again!”
“A massive thank you to Tommy @ Collins Roofing. Excellent job fitting our new facia boards and guttering. Really happy with the work and the level of contact, keeping us up to date on what was happening. Highly recommend for anyone needing work done. Definitely be using your services again. Donna.”